My blog.
I don't write often, but when I do, it's because something felt worth saying. Have a look around, search for something, or just start with the newest.
Newest · TreksLingana Fort Trek: My Deadly Experience.My honest account of the Lingana fort trek in Maharashtra, from the 800 ft valley crossing to a rappel in the dark, with costs, gear and what to know before you go. · 9 min read2026
TreksDevkund Waterfall Trek: Complete GuideDevkund Waterfall is located near Bhira village in Raigad district of Maharashtra. · on Trek MaharashtraTreksRaireshwar Fort Trek GuideRaireshwar Fort sits on a flat plateau in the Sahyadris. It is a popular trek for beginners and regular trekkers. · on Trek MaharashtraTreksLingana Fort Trek GuideLingana is a steep rock pinnacle between Raigad and Torna forts in Maharashtra. The route has no regular trail. · on Trek Maharashtra
2025
LifeMy First Journey into The Fellowship of the RingI finally watched The Fellowship of the Ring after 10 years. An honest review from someone who arrived very late. · 1 min readTravelAll You Need to Know Before You Visit Spiti ValleySeven things I wish I had known before my winter trip to Spiti Valley: gear, the right vehicle, altitude, hydration, connectivity, food and flexibility. · 4 min readTravelSpiti Valley Winter Expedition: A Complete Travel Guide and Budget BreakdownA day-by-day account of my 9-day winter 4x4 expedition to Spiti Valley in February 2025, with the full budget per person, gear list and what I would do differently. · 15 min readLifeCutting Out Sugar: My 3-Week Journey to Health and EnergyWhat happened when I quit processed white sugar for three weeks: the cravings, the headaches, the energy and the other small changes I made. · 4 min readLifeWhat does Vinay really do?The plain answer to a question I get a lot: what I do for work, what I do when I'm not working, and what I keep learning. · 1 min read
Nothing matches that, sorry.
Try a shorter word, or . And if there's something you wish I'd write about, tell me.
A note from Vinay
Enjoyed this? I send things like it on WhatsApp, once or twice a week.
No spam and no forwards. Just me. Leave whenever you like, no hard feelings.
Join on WhatsApp